The Erasmus sectoral programme is part of Lifelong Learning, the largest European education and training programme, which focuses on higher education and is one of the most successful initiatives of the European Commission.
Erasmus+ offers mobility and cooperation opportunities in:
- higher education
- vocational education and training
- school education (including early childhood education and care)
- adult education
- and sport
Established in 1987, for more than 25 years the programme has given students and teachers from all over Europe the opportunity to participate in academic and cultural exchanges across the continent.
The programme includes all the members of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey, and also Switzerland, since 2011.
Projects won in Key Actions
KEY ACTION KA 131
KEY ACTION KA 171
Partner Institutions Erasmus + Programme
- Czech Republic
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Slovak Republic
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027
- Center for Human Resource Development National Agency
- Erasmus+ Fields of Education and Training at Rakovski National Defence College
- Erasmus+ codes by subject matter area
- Procedure for participation in teaching and non-teaching staff mobility
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.