- The volume of each paper should not exceed 15 pages (30 lines of 60 characters per line). Submission should be made in digital format in Word 97-2003 format and duplicated in PDF format.
- Participants with papers should include:
- Capitalised title of the paper, academic position, academic degree and names of the authors (Center, Bold, Font Size 11 pt), blank line, short summary up to 5 lines and up to 10 keywords (Times New Roman, Italic, Font Size 10 pt), blank line.
- Main body of the paper: Times New Roman 12 pt. Page margins: top, bottom, left and right –2,5 cm.
- At the end of the paper there has to be author’s contact information (organization, phone, e-mail), as well as a signed form that the paper does not contain classified information.
- Figures and tables should be close to their first mentioning. Mathematical formulas should be numbered on the right of the page with Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- The bibliographic citation of the used sources should be with indexes (Arabic numerals) in the text, and their description should be at the end of the article (Endnotes) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 690:2011 and the Official Dictionary of Standard Bulgarian Spelling (BAS, 2012). A sample paper template can be downloaded from the conference page.
PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED AS SUBMITTED.