PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED AS SUBMITTED.
They will be published by Military Publishing House Sofia in a volume with the Conference Proceedings. Only papers that have been sent by 10 October 2021 will be eligible for publication.
Paper presentations – Presentations should not exceed 15 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for discussions.
The volume of each paper should not exceed 15 pages (30 lines of 60 characters per line). Submission should be made in digital format in Word 97-2003 format and duplicated in PDF format.
Participants with papers in English/German/ French/Russian should include:
Capitalised Title of the paper, academic position, academic degree and names of the authors (Center, Bold, Font Size 11 pt), blank line, short summary up to 5 lines and up to 10 keywords (Times New Roman, Italic, Font Size 10 pt), blank line.
Main body of the paper: Times New Roman 12 pt. Page margins: top, bottom, left and right –2,5 cm.
At the end of the paper there has to be author’s contact information (organization, phone, e-mail), as well as a signed form that the paper does not contain classified information.
Figures and tables should be close to their first mentioning. Mathematical formulas should be numbered on the right of the page with Arabic numerals in parentheses.
The bibliographic citation of the used sources should be with indexes (Arabic numerals) in the text, and their description should be at the end of the article (Endnotes) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 690:2011 and the Official Dictionary of Standard Bulgarian Spelling (BAS, 2012). A sample paper template can be downloaded here.
- The maximum number of papers with which each author can participate (individually or in co-authorship) is two.
- The deadline for registration is September 12, 2021.
- The participation fee is 40 EUR for foreign participants and BGN 40 for Bulgarian participants.
- For the servicemen and employees of the Ministry of Defence, the Bulgarian Army and the structures subordinated to the Minister of Defence, the participation in the scientific conference is free of charge.
- The conference fee covers the participation fee, the conference materials (programme, certificate of attendance), a copy of the Conference Proceedings, coffee breaks, lunch (11 November 2021), dinner (11 November 2021).
- Payments should be made to the following bank account, with the mention ‘for Conf _70’ .
Beneficiary: Rakovski National Defence College
Address of beneficiary: 82, Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvd, Sofia 1504 Bulgaria
Bank of beneficiary: BNB