Ръководител на екип „Сертифициране по английски език“
If you’re an educational professional who are looking to progress into management and consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the best degree for you.
Accounting can be divided into several fields including financial accounting, management accounting, external auditing, tax accounting and cost accounting. Accounting information systems are designed to support accounting functions and related activities. Financial accounting focuses on the reporting of an organization’s financial information, including the preparation of financial statements, to the external users of the information, such as investors.
Currently, Professor John is focusing his research on individual investor behavior and company incentives to better understand how disclosure affects stock returns and to uncover possible mispricing. Nevertheless, John is conducting an new way of examination of analyst access to information, and he is investigating market reactions to natural issues and the impact that would occur on individual firms.
- Ph.D., Accounting & Finance, University of Strathclyde, Scotland
- M.S.F., Finance, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, 2006
- M.B.A., Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA, 1983
- The primary market value innovations of newly public firms
- Auditor Tenure and Quality of Financial Report
- Unexpected Fees and the Prediction of Material Weaknesses
- Business Planning – 90%
- Business Law – 70%
- Lecture Skill – 100%